What Oliver loves…
- There are 2 Unesco World Heritage Sights (Val D'Orcia and Bagno Vignoni), both in view from the villa and within a few miles drive.
- Every bathroom in the villa has a luxurious new shower and a touch of the past.
- The 360 degree views across Tuscany are entirely unhindered and breath-taking. A painters paradise.
What you should know…
- The villa is split into 3 adjoining apartments with 3 kitchens and 3 living rooms. However, this is a private rental that you rent exclusively.
- The road to the villa is a long, bumpy, country track. The villa is on a heritage site and planning permission is tough to secure even for roads.