What Oliver loves…
- This is the place to experience the beauty of farming from the comfort of a luxury villa. Guests can even ask the owner to tour the properties and see farm animals from his tractor!
- This villa is perfectly situated for guests who wish to visit some tourist sights. The beautiful medieval towns like Chiusdino and Radicondoli and the ancient abbey of San Galgano are all only a short drive away.
- The location is spectacular, with views from the eternity pool across the Tuscan hills and Chuisdino on the horizon. It's a must-see village.
What you should know…
- Be sure to input the villa's location on a GPS. Finding direction around Tuscany can be unforgiving at times.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for staying in Tuscany.