What Oliver loves…
- The villa has idyllic terraces with breathtaking views of the sea, ideal sunbathing or for al fresco dining in the shaded pergola.
- It has a wonderful location just a 15 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the lovely town of Praiano.
- Pick lemons, oranges or peaches from the lovely garden that crowns the house.
- Make sure to have dinner at Bar Mare along the harbour shore, where you will feast on fresh seafood and homemade desserts and limoncello.
- The house book is full of information from recommended restaurants to ideas for trips.
What you should know…
- Any car needs to be parked at about 10 minute walk away from the house, which is reached through the narrow roads and quite a few steps.The location is not very suitable for the elderly.
- Phone service is not always available along the Amalfi coast.