Chateau de Macque can house up to 8 people in 4 separate bedrooms with three bathrooms (two are ensuite, the other is shared with two bedrooms).
The house was entirely restored, painted, decorated, furnished and equipped with new utilities in 2008 and is in impeccable condition.
The ground floor:
1 fully equipped open kitchen with a living room
1 main dining room
1 large main living room with direct access to the terrace
1 small lounge with TV
1 billiard room with direct access to the terrace
1 main double staircase
1 service staircase
1 master suite with a large king size bed and ensuite bathroom and toilet
2 bedrooms, one with one ensuite bathroom
1 twin bedroom
1 bathroom and WC
Large garden and grounds
- Internet connection available
- Tennis court (please note that this is 100m away and shared with the owner's family, the caretaker will provide keys on request)
- End of stay clean costs €150
To help guests, a local caretaker is available 24 hrs a day.
- He can take care of food shopping and breakfasts.
- In winter he can also prepare fires in the fireplaces situated in the kitchen and the main living room
If guests enjoy French cuisine:
- High level cooking classes followed by dinner can be arranged
- Or caterers can prepare gourmet dinners