Chateau de Jonquier is a self catering castle covering 8000 sq. ft. The interior is luxuriously furnished.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, hob, microwave, 4 ring stove, iron and board, blender, coffee grinder, spices, stove top burners, grill, cooking utensils, dish washer, refrigerator, freezer, oven, washing machine and clothes dryer.
The living room provides comfy seating for 14 people and a fireplace. The dining room provides further seating for 8 people and a child's highchair.
The property has 3 bathrooms:
- Bathroom One: WC, Combination Tub/Shower.
- Bathroom Two: WC, Shower.
- Bathroom Three: WC, Shower.
Each floor has a bathroom.
There are 8 bedrooms to sleep 17 people:
- Bedroom One: LA Chambre Chinois - 1 queen, canopy.
- Bedroom Two: Study - 2 twin/single.
- Bedroom Three: La Chambre Rose - 2 twin/single.
- Bedroom Four: La Chambre Cigale - 1 queen.
- Bedroom Five: La Chambre Blanche et Noir - 1 queen.
- Bedroom Six: La Chambre Amande - 5 twin/single.
- Bedroom Seven: La Chambre Perle - 1 Queen.
- Bedroom Eight: Library Room - 1 double.
The property has a great family layout, 2 floors of bedrooms and bathrooms that are ideal to accommodate separate families on each floor.
- Ground Floor: Library - 1 double bed.
- First Floor: La Chambre Chinois, La Chambre Rose and La Chambre Cigales.
- Second Floor: La Chambre Amande adjoins La Chambre Blanche et Noir. La Chambre Perle and Play Room.
All the bedrooms are extremely spacious and come with sofa's/sets of chairs and all have fabulous views of the surrounding landscape. Most bedrooms have 3-4 traditional french windows.