The large entrance gives way to the main courtyard and the 2.5 acres of private garden that formerly acted as the castle's vegetable patch (provided you can call 2,5 acres a 'patch'!)
The original huge castle kitchen (55sq meters) is decorated with antique furniture, and enjoys a large fireplace as its main feature. Suffused with a charming and welcoming atmosphere, it's the ideal place to enjoy a relaxed meal at the 12-seater dining table. The kitchen is furnished in the contemporary style by Bulthaup and includes an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. The microwave oven and an extra refrigerator are located in the utility room just in front of the kitchen.
The elegant and stylish 60sqm sitting room contains a four-seater sofa, a two-seater sofa and two armchairs. There is a desk area with internet access and 110cm TV with access to cable channels. It's the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the beautiful park view through the large windows - there's even a card table should you fancy a round or two of poker!
The cloakroom offer guests an additional loo, and an incredibly useful utility room which houses the laundry equipment including a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and additional kitchen equipment including an extra refrigerator, microwave oven and additional crockery. This room also acts as the boiler room, housing the central heating system and electricity panels.
- Master Bedroom: (45sqm) with views over the grounds, double bed and en-suite bathroom with sink, bath tub and toilet.
- Second bedroom with two singles adjoining the master bedroom, complete with view over the park. Shares a bathroom with bedroom 3 (see below).
- Third bedroom with two single beds. Shares a bathroom with the second bedroom, containing a shower, sink and toilet.
- Fourth bedroom with a double four-posted bed and en-suite bathroom with sink, bath tub and toilet. Also comes with a great view over the swimming pool and the surrounding gardens.
- Master bedroom 2 (55sqm) with lovely views over the grounds, a double four-poster bed and a sitting area, shared bathroom with the sixth bedroom with sink, bath tub and toilet.
- Sixth bedroom, with double bed and view over the swimming pool.
All the bedrooms have beautiful furniture from all corners of the world, collected by the owner during his globetrotting travels.
Discover the 2.5 acres of private garden, originally where fruit and vegetables were grown for the chateau. It includes a 15 X 5 m heated swimming pool and two XIX century greenhouses, and perfectly maintains guest's privacy and seclusion with a high walls. There are two tables that allow up to 14 people to enjoy a little al fresco dining, so make sure you take advantage of the garden barbecue!
Guests are free to roam around the 52 acre park with centennial trees that is shared with the owner's brother and sisters. The glorious park is ideal for children to play in, with lovely walks for adults and an exciting playground for fishermen, thanks to the huge pond and 1 km of private riverside!