Option 1: Half Chateau - sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
A part of the chateau is available to hire on a self catering basis for up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Option 2: Chateau Only - sleeps up to 23 guests in 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
The whole chateau is available to hire on a self catering basis for up to 23 people in ten bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
Option 3: Whole Estate - sleeps up to 32 guests in the chateau, tower and guesthouse
The tower, with one double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room, along with the gatehouse, sleeping five in one single and two double bedrooms, can also be rented making it possible to sleep up to 32 guests.
- Two interconnecting double bedrooms, sharing a bathroom with bath and shower, and separate WC.
- Large double bedroom with extra single bed, en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Huge double bedroom (the bridal suite) with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower cubicle.
- Two further double bedrooms each with their own en-suite shower rooms.
- Interconnecting double and twin bedrooms, sharing bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC.
Large entrance hall, housing the grand piano, the main salon with lots of comfy sofas, open fireplace, plenty of tables and chairs for card and board games, an i-pod docking system and the billiard table, the dining room (seating for up to 22) with a lovely open fireplace, kitchen (large breakfast table, three electric ovens, plenty of gas hobs, fridge, freezer, two dishwashers and all the gadgets you would expect). There is also a downstairs WC and laundry room, plenty of outside tables and chairs, a gas BBQ and of course the marquee. WIFI connection.
Note: when booking only Half Chateau, you will have exclusive use of all the ground floor facilities, the kitchen, dining room, salon, but with six bedrooms rather than ten, comprising two interconnecting doubles sharing a bathroom with separate WC, large double bedroom with separate single bed and en-suite shower room, twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, double room with separate single bed and en-suite bathroom and a further very large double bedroom, separate single bed and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower cubicle.
Gatehouse (sleeps 5)
- 1 Bathroom, with bath, shower and washing machine
- Living room with wood burning oven, TV/DVD player, radio/cd player
- Dining room with open fireplace, kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 very small single room, perfect for a child.
- Private terrace area
- Central heating making it ideal for Winter lets too.
The Gatehouse has its own secluded outside space with BBQ and table and chairs, leading onto the rest of the chateau gardens.
Tower (sleeps 4)
- Kitchen/dining room with hob, oven, fridge and washing machine
First Floor (access to iron spiral staircase)
- Living room with double sofa bed, TV/DVD
Second Floor (access through stairs from the living room)
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
The Tower, located in front of the chateau and boasting nice views over the trees and gardens, has been recently renovated. It has a huge stove and benefits from its own secluded outside space with BBQ and table and chairs, leading onto the rest of the chateau gardens.
Note: The dining room at the chateau is not huge, so we would recommend that if you are taking the whole estate you do so in the warmer months, March - October - then you can enjoy meals either outside or in the marquee, which can seat up to 50. If you do wish to stay here during the Winter with a big group then you would really need to consider more informal eating options.
We have additional baby travel cots if needed, no extra charge.