At Meadow Manor you'll find a stunning interior filled with modern contemporary art and 'beach style' furnishings subtly mixed with beautiful antiques and shabby chic curios.
The house consists of the main North and East wing section of the original manor house (75% of the main house). It has been furnished with 4 double beds, 2 twins and 1 single in 7 bedrooms to sleep a maximum of 14. We have arranged the house for large families, 2 families sharing or for groups of friends away for a Norfolk weekend break. The rooms have many antiques and pictures by local artists.
The house is furnished to a very high standard. Downstairs is a large entrance conservatory and large inner hall leading to a large sitting/dining room furnished in a beach-house style with a mixture of period furniture and contemporary pieces by local artists. There is a second 'cosy' sitting room with open log fire and antiques. The traditional kitchen has an original Aga and additional cooker.
For the kids (big and small) we have table football, crocquet, wet suits, buckets and spades, body boards, DVDs, VHS, Ipod Speakers as well as a mini cinema room and the spa pool. In addition there are 3 sitting rooms to relax in, one with a roaring log fire, and if cooking is your thing you'll love the Aga. We even have a boot room full of Barbour's and boots. The house has a playroom and in the garden there is croquet, table tennis (all weather), beach equipment for guests to enjoy. Inside the house is a selection of board games as well as Digital Plasma TV and CD surround sound.
- Entrance conservatory with seating for 5.
- Large Entrance Hall with main stairs.
- Drawing Room with open marble fireplace and TV with DVD.
- Main sitting room/dining room furnished in a beach house style with many contemporary art pieces and LCD digital TV and surround sound DVD. IPOD Voix Docking Speakers – Dock & Play all your IPOD tunes.
- Mini Cinema Room: 42’ Plasma Digital TV and PS2 console with bean bag seating.
- Large kitchen seats 6 - 8 with Aga, and electric oven, dishwasher, 2 fridges and 1 freezer leading to laundry room.
- Boot Room with WC and a selection of wellies and coats for guests to use
- Master double bedroom with a funky slipper bath.
- 3x double bedrooms.
- 2x bathrooms, which have been recently redecorated witha new shower and bath in the main bathroom. and new new shower in the second bathroom.
- 1x shower room.
- 3x separate WCs.
- Single bedroom or nursery.
- 2 further attic bedrooms (one triple and one twin) with stunning sea views.
Large 1/3 acre garden, mainly lawn with small wood giving house seclusion, large gas BBQ and seating for 14, garden furniture, spa pool, table tennis. The shed has beach wetsuits. A path through our wood leads directly to the beach path 100yds away. A stunning beach garden with terrific views has also been added to the property.