Places to Eat
- Scarlet Restaurant (at the Scarlet Hotel) Mawgan Porth, 01637 861800
- Wild Cafe & Herring Restaurant (at the Bedruthan Steps Hotel) Mawgan Porth, 01637 860860
-The Merrymoor Inn Mawgan Porth, 01637 860258
- Fire Bar and Grill Mawgan Porth, 01637 860372
- The Blue Fish Bar (seasonal opening) Mawgan Porth, 01637 860554
- Jon's Bistro Mawgan Porth, 01637 860420
- The Cafe (at Mawgan Porth Holiday Park) Mawgan Porth, 01637 860594
- The Travellers Rest, Trevarrian, 01637 860245
- Blue Bay Restaurant (at the Bluebay Lodge) Mawgan Porth, 01637 860324
- Jamie Oliver’s “fifteen” at Watergate Bay (10mins by car)
- Rick Steins, Padstow (20mins by car)
Meal Deliveries/Take Out's
Baan Waan Thai (free delivery) St Eval, 01841 540429
Wallys 01637 881718 / Bio Travel 01637 860006 / Sterling Travel 01637 860524
- Betty's - Newsagents and Surf Shop, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86024.
- Cornish Fresh - Convenience Store and Takeaway (opposite Mawgan Porth Beach) 01637 860850
- Bre-Pen Farm Shop and Tea Room, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86042.
- Gluvian Farm Shop, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86063.
- Disco Beads, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86082.
- Transurf Surf Shop, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86161. - Tap here to visit the web site.
Things to do
- Go-Karting at nearby St. Eval (Disused Aerodrome). 01637 860160.
- King Surf - Surfing lessons, Mawgan Porth, 01637 86009.
- Atlantic Lanes Bowling Centre, Trevarrian. 01637 86038.
- Pitch and Putt (opposite the Beach) - also Site of Iron Age Settlement Remains Mawgan Port
- Scarlet Spa (at the Scarlet Hotel) Mawgan Porth, 01637 86180.
- Ocean Spa (at the Bedruthan Steps Hotel) Mawgan Porth, 01637 860860.
- Emerald Beauty Salon (at the Merrymoor Inn) Mawgan Porth. 01637 860267
- Merlin Golf Course, Mawgan Porth, 01841 54022.
- Mawgan Porth Pools - Course Fishing, Mawgan Porth. 01637 86077.
- Make your own Jewellery at Disco Beads, Mawgan Porth. 01637 86082.
- Watergate Bay from Mawgan Porth
- Mawgan Porth to Carnewas
- Constantine to Mawgan Porth
- Mawgan Porth to St Mawgan
- Mawgan Porth to Padstow
- Circular Cornish Pub Walk from Mawgan Porth.
For land-lovers there are some breathtaking walks along the Cornish coastline, many of which you can access from the house.
Water sports enthusiasts can find some cracking waves along the coastline, with surf schools in abundance to help with any equipment hire or tuition.
For art and craft lovers, there are bead making workshops in the village, just 2 mins away.
Enjoy gourmet dining experiences with our new Chef Service!
We’re now offering our customers the chance to enjoy some unforgettable eats with our new Chef Service! Choose from booking a single sumptuous meal with a private chef for that special occasion, or hire a chef to cook your meals for all or part of your holiday - it’s as flexible as it is delicious.
A) Single Meal Service: A chef will travel to this villa and whip up a fantastic meal for you and your guests. The chef will arrive with all the necessary ingredients as well as the talent to turn them into something unforgettable. They’ll serve the meal and clear up afterwards - an easy and entertaining way to enjoy a top quality meal in your very own villa!
B) Full Chef Service: If you really want to kick back and relax, we can arrange for a chef to cater for the duration of your holiday (or part of it). With a range of options from simple family catering to full-on haute cuisine, we can organise a meal plan and a price to suit your needs. So why worry about self-catering when you can have everything taken care of?
Of course, before booking this service, we suggest you contact the property owner as they might already offer a similar cook or chef service in-house. To find out more simply visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs.